Friday, January 1, 2016

Just Another Pizza Roll

BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of my husbands favorite pizza's & it was requested that I make it for dinner the other night since we had some leftover bbq chicken.

Well, I thought I would try a different way of preparing it. Roll it, cut it & bake it like a giant cinnamon roll!! 

What You Will Need: Pizza dough, cheese, bbq chicken, bbq sauce, onions, scallions, corn meal & parmesan cheese.

*Preheat your oven to 425


Sprinkle the corn meal into a high sided baking pan, set aside.


Roll out your pizza dough & spread bbq sauce over the top.


Place your chicken over the sauce.


Red & green onions next.


Finish with your cheeses. I ran out of shredded so I had to use some pepper jack slices. 


Tuck in the sides, then roll into a log.



Using a pasty cutter or a large knife, cut thick pieces & place them into your baking dish.



Bake till the dough is done. I pulled them out about half way and rotated the rolls in the pan so the middle pieces would cook evenly.


Garnish with some extra sauce, green onions & if your like my hubby...a little drizzle of ranch!



Its not a culinary masterpiece but it sure was fun to make & eat! 

I know Ill be making this a lot when my son gets bigger!


----------

Enjoy & Always Cook with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment