Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Awesome, Saucy Slaw!!!

My husband and I are coleslaw junkies!! We have to try it everywhere we go and I make it almost weekly in the summer season. 

I like to make the slaw mix by hand, then I take a little help from Kraft by using there coleslaw dressing (this is the cheating element...but it really has a nice flavor and constancy).

What You Will Need: Red or Green Head of Cabbage, Green Onions, Bell Pepper, Onion, Salt/Pepper, Sugar & the Coleslaw Dressing.


Slice the cabbage to desired thickness. 


Add the sliced bell pepper.


Thinly Sliced Onion.


Chop up the Green Onions.


Salt, Pepper & a Sprinkle of Sugar.


Now drizzle in the dressing. Mix and add more if necessary.


Cover and refrigerate till your ready to use.


Use it just as a side dish or our favorite way to enjoy it, on top of a meaty burger!

It was delicious on these BBQ Turkey Bugers!!


---------------

Enjoy & Always Cook with Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment