Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Let Me Give Thanks.

I have been so incredibly Blessed this past year & the list of things I am Thankful for is about a mile long!! 

Its Thanksgiving Eve and I thought I would share just a few of the many things I am so grateful for!


Let me start by giving Thanks to one of my favorite guilty pleasures....BOOKS! I've been part of a book club for over a year now & I love it so! I use to read only a handful of books by certain authors. Since joining a book club, I have open my mind & heart to so many wonderful stories that have made me laugh, made me angry, made me cry and left me heartbroken on the last page. 


My Fur Babies!! Roux (the cat) & Jude (the dog) have brought us so much love! They are truly my babies and Im so thankful that I get to take care of & spoil them everyday!



My new sisters!!! When I married my Josh, I didn't just get a husband, I got an amazing family too! My sisters in law are wonderful, beautiful women that have been great friends & an outstanding support system! I love them dearly! 



My Parents! The people who have made me the woman I am today. Not only have I been blessed with a great mom and dad, but I got really lucky to gain a fantastic step dad! These three have been by my side through thick and thin! They have always been there to listen, give advise, make me laugh, hold me when I cry, encourage, support, love....they are my rocks & I don't know where I would be without them!! 




My Big Brother & Little Sister! What can I say...they are crazy but I love them! They have also giving me the greatest gift in the world....they have made me Aunt Ashley!! My nieces and nephews have taken over my heart & again, Im beyond grateful for these awesome little people!!





Im Thankful for my kitchen! This area of our house gives me peace and makes me whole. The time spent in this room is my therapy, it allows me to be free and creative..it also helps fill the bellies of my loved ones!! 


One of the Biggest things I am Thankful for this year is my Husband. This man....this amazing, wonderful, kind, selfless man has turned my world upside down! He has shown me love that I thank god for daily!! From the first moment I met him (on a blind date), I knew I had found my soul mate. This past June, he made my dreams come true....he gave me his last name and made me his wife!!



There are so many other things I am Thankful for...my friends, my health, our home, my job. Im grateful to the men and women who serve our country, for the ability to chase my dreams, music so I can sing & dance, technology (to help communicate with those far from me) and Im Thankful that tomorrow I get to share a bountiful meal with my loved ones!!

------------

I hope everyone has a marvelous Thanksgiving!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment